ParAdoX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

2 posters

Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by Panhead Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:47 am

Hello here, its Panhead, i dont play Halo, but i love graphics (i keep wanting to say graphix tongue bounce ) so ya, Zyonix wanted some designers so im here with PB, aka Pepperboy72

Panhead
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty Re: 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by ViruS Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:48 am

Aloha. we need someone to skin the site..

(Inflicts this task apon you)

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Virusbishopcopy

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Newsigpscopy

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Paradoxsigwipdone6copy
ViruS
ViruS
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 219
My Team/Clan: : -ParAdoX-
My Gamercard: : 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! PAX+Virus
Registration date : 2008-02-06

https://paradox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!! Empty Re: 'ello yay, its the Skillet obsessed graphics designer?, Panhead!!!

Post by Panhead Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:49 am

oohhh gosh, remember my skin for iGraphix, how it never happened, well ya...um ill see what i can do in about two weeks here, you know...DC...loads of hw, fonts...ill be busy Razz

Panhead
0% Pro
0% Pro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum